The re-development of Broadway Shopping Centre occurred within Level 2 and Level 3 of the trading shopping centre and involved the creation of a high quality, urban, aspirational dining and fashion precinct, creating approximately 4,000m2 of additional GFA.
The re-development was broadly comprised of the following scope of works:
– A new apparel mini major retailer (H&M) of approx. 2,475m2
– 6 new fashion (non-food) in-line tenancies and 3 kiosks on Level 2
– 13 new food in-line tenancies and 6 kiosks on Level 2
– Installation of new mechanical plant and associated decking and screening on the Roof (Level 4)
– New high end amenities, including male and female toilets, a disabled toilet, parents’ room and a cleaners’ room
– 2 new kiosks on Level 3, being 1 food and 1 non-food, adjacent the new escalators
– New finishes throughout Level 2 including, floors, ceilings, columns, handrails, lighting and pendants, decorative screens, planting, dining precinct and mall furniture
– New end-of-trip facilities and bicycle parking spaces.