COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation impacting us all.
and Mainbrace continues to implement protocols to protect the health, wellbeing and safety of our people, our clients and the broader community. Our office workforce is now predominantly working remotely and procedures have been put in place to ensure the safety of our site teams.
Safety and welfare of our staff and the broader business network
We are seeking to limit risk and reduce non-essential exposure, practising social distancing and self-isolation for anyone who is sick or may have greater risk of infection. To that end:
– All international and domestic travel for business is suspended;
– If anyone is showing basic signs of fever/ flu, they will work from home. We are encouraging people to actively protect themselves and their colleagues in this regard;
– We are continuing to follow Government advice about social distancing
Ensuring that we can continue to deliver our projects as normal is critical. To that end:
– Our offices and sites remain open however we have changed the way we work to limit workplace density, practise social distancing and where possible working remotely.
– Meetings are now being held using an easy and reliable cloud platform.
Health & Safety Management
Mainbrace has implemented the following procedures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure on sites and in our offices:
– Our sites have communicated with all trades regarding maintaining best practice hygiene standards and to remain at home should they present with any symptoms. They update on this daily;
– We have reinforced everyone’s duty of care responsibility to report any possible occurrences of a person with Covid-19 having been in contact with the site or workers on the site and office staff;
– There is prominent WHO hygiene signage on all sites and in all offices;
– We are providing hand sanitiser and have increased our cleaning programs on all sites and in all offices
We continue to closely monitor the situation and adapt our response as necessary.